Dr. Dennis Clark may recommend LANAP® gum therapy to help manage periodontal disease and begin the process of restoring your oral health. This innovative laser gum treatment relies on advanced technology to thoroughly clean your teeth and give you a swifter recovery following treatment. To schedule an appointment with our dentist and learn more about LANAP in Lebanon, Oregon, please call our office today at 541-451-1440.
LANAP (Laser-Assisted New Attachment Procedure) is a patented laser gum treatment for periodontal disease. When you receive LANAP therapy, our dentist, Dr Clark, and dedicated team use gentle laser light to eliminate diseased tissue and bacteria around your teeth. We then remove calculus and plaque from the tooth roots to eliminate the source of harmful bacteria, after which the laser finishes sterilizing and cleaning the periodontal pocket. The pocket around your tooth is then sealed with gentle laser light to speed healing and regeneration of diseased gum and bone.
Results are guaranteed! These results are so predictable, Dr Clark will retreat areas that do not rebound to health as expected for NO additional charge!
LANAP gum treatment also has many benefits, including:
- LANAP is a no cut, no sew, no fear procedure.
- Overall health upswing – Patients often tell us their overall wellness improves as the massive inflammation around their teeth is snuffed out, and their mouth returns to health.
- Less discomfort – LANAP treatment is more comfortable than traditional gum procedures, both during and after your treatment.
- Faster treatment time – your LANAP treatment requires fewer visits and less chair time.
- Quicker recovery – LANAP is minimally invasive, leading to much quicker recovery than traditional cut and sew gum surgery.
- Better long-term results – LANAP does not involve loss of gum tissue or removal of bone tissue as is experienced in the cut and sew technique.
- Safe for those who are medically compromised – LANAP therapy is safe for individuals with pre-existing medical conditions.
- Bad breath resolution: Dr Clark jokes that, “Bad breath is better than no breath at all!” Bad breath is resolved because the gums no longer are infected, bleeding or harboring accumulations of food debris and bacteria under the gums. Bad breath is toxic hydrogen sulfide gas. Imagine breathing toxic gas into your lungs constantly. It is killing you slowly as time goes by!
For more information about LANAP therapy and to schedule your consultation, please contact our office today.